CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 7, 2008

No Luck!

Today I was so excited because it was finially the day of my ultrasound so I could find out what I'm having. That is my favorite part because then you can start thinking about names and buying things and so on. So I went and would you believe the baby wasn't showing anything! But luckily it wasn't only the privates that were being kept a secret, they couldn't get a picture of the heart or brain either so they scheduled me another ultrasound on March 31st to look again, hopefully this time there will be more to see.

4 comments:

Lexi said...

You are lucky that they couldn't see everything because otherwise you would have gone one without any word. Can't wait to see waht it is!

The Older 2 Fozzies said...

Well I hope that is a good thing. Keep us posted.

Kevin W. Fosburgh said...

Just like its mother to hide its true self. Just kidding. It better be a boy..that would be the icing on the West Family Cake.

Fosburgh Family said...

Just the other day I was wondering if you knew what you were having. well I hope you find out next time.