CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Baby Shower

Ashley, Christina, Me, and Jenny

We played a game to see if anyone could guess what we decided to name the baby, They were suprised to learn we are naming him Sylas James West

Jason's grandma with the girls


Me, My mom, and My daughter.



here is brielle always posing for the camara.




On July 12th Jenny had a baby shower for me for our new baby. I was amazed at how much stuff I got. Thanks everyone!





1 comments:

Lexi said...

wow, your belly looks so cute, I wish I was there :( its times like these that I hate living away. But I am not much of a baby holder these days lol, but I would be happy to play with your other three for you. what can I get you for your baby shower? where did you register? miss you!